Public Works Department
Wall Township Public Works Guide
Spring Leaf Pickup Schedule (April)
Spring Brush Collection (May and June)
Hydrant Flushing Schedule (April-May)
Fall Brush Collection (September and October): The Township can NO LONGER ACCEPT Bamboo at either Recycling Center. Please do not place Bamboo at the curb.
Fall Leaf Collection (November and December)
2022 Sunday Recycling Center Schedule - March to December
Holiday Collection Schedule
Christmas Tree Pickup Schedule
Monmouth County Single Stream Recycling Information
Pesticide Information April - November
New Jersey Clean Communities is a statewide, comprehensive, litter-abatement program created by the passage of the Clean Communities Act in 1986. The Act provides a funding source for the program by placing a tax on fifteen categories of businesses that may produce litter-generating products. Municipalities and counties must implement litter abatement programs that incorporate the elements of cleanup, enforcement and education.
Automated Sanitation Collection
In an effort to be more efficient and environmentally friendly, Wall Township converted to automated sanitation vehicles on December 1, 2014. As part of this conversion, Wall Township residents now have their household trash and recycling picked up once a week. Bulk will continue to be picked up once a month but now will occur either on a Thursday or Friday, depending on your address. Brush will also continue to be collected once a month in the months of May, June, September and October during your newly designated bulk week. All the same rules still apply to brush collection.
To learn your new schedule please visit the interactive map. This tool will allow you to see your new collection schedule simply by typing in your address.
Wall Township Public Works
- The Marconi Complex Recycling Facility, located off Monmouth Boulevard, is now open on the regular schedule. The Belmar Boulevard Facility is now permanently closed.
- Before going to the Recycling Center, please be sure you have a valid recycling sticker on your rear-view mirror!
- Electronics can be brought to both Township Recycling Centers for disposal and is for Wall Township Residents ONLY.
- The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection offers a wealth of helpful information for residents who want to know more about radon and how to test for it
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Guidelines for Proper Disposal of Prescription Medication (PDF)