Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Questions about the above can be answered here
• If the dog is spayed/ neutered the cost is $12.00 (twelve dollars) per dog• If not the dog is not spayed/ neutered the cost $15.00 (fifteen dollars) per dog
• If an application is submitted or postmarked after January 31, a $5.00 late fee will be added to the cost of the license for each dog. (Late submissions of spayed/neutered $17.00 per dog, late submissions of NOT spayed/ neutered animals $20.00 per dog)
• A valid rabies certificate: must have a duration of immunity which extends throughout at least ten (10) of the twelve (12) of the licensing period; valid through October 31.
• A valid veterinarian’s certificate proving that a dog has been spayed/neutered. However, it is not required that a dog in the Township of Wall be spayed/ neutered.
Please visit the Clerk's page for an application.
• If the wild animal is outside the house, contact animal control (Associated Humane Society) at 732-922-0100 for assistance
• If the wild animal is in the house, a private company must be called to remove the animal
• If the wild animal is on private property but deceased, place in a plastic bag and dispose of in the regular garbage
Signs are not permitted to be posted with the exception of the front lawn.
If you live on a busy street it is recommended to contact the Police Department at 732-449-4500 for traffic control purposes.
1.Pursuant to Wall Township Ordinance, Chapter 167: PEDDLING AND SOLICITING § 167-2 Definitions, only allows ice cream trucks to solicit between the hours of 9AM- 9PM Sunday -Saturday. Food trucks are only permitted with a Special Event License. (Example: Hot dog trucks are only permitted with a Special Event Food License)
a.Special Event Licenses last for ONE WEEK only, pursuant to Chapter 119: FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS § 119-2 Fees, and must be reapplied for if your event is longer than one week; one week consecutive, not the culmination of 7 (seven) Days.
b.The pricing for a Special Event License is $50 (Fifty dollars) per event.
2.Tax, utility and all assessments must be up to date or a food license WILL NOT be issued.
3.Satisfactory inspection from Monmouth County Regional Health Commission needs to be issued for the licensing year. 4. Monmouth County Regional Health Commission- 732-493-9520 Please visit Board of Health page for application
• All upcoming bids or requests for proposals are posted on the Wall Township Website www.wallnj.com/243/Legal-Notices.
• Upcoming bids or requests for proposals are noticed in either the Coast Star or Asbury Park Press newspapers