I need to have something notarized
Wall Township policy only allows our notaries to provide this service to Wall residents conducting official Township business. i.e.; proof of residency, zoning /planning board applications; home owners warranty, tax collection documents. For your convenience many of the departments through out town hall have a notary. Please note, we do not notarize wills or real estate transactions
The following documents are required:
• Valid Proof of Identification
• UNSIGNED document needing notarization

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find additional Election information?
2. What do I need to obtain a dog license?
3. Deceased Wildlife and Wild Animals
4. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
5. What do I need to do to obtain a food license?
6. I need to have something notarized
7. I have a question about court
8. I want to be placed on a bid list